Troon Tortoises – Liverpool Marathon & Half Marathon
Hotel and Transport details
We are pleased to announce hotel and travel options for the 2018 annual club members marathon and half marathon trip which will take place at the ‘Liverpool Rock n Roll’ event on 20th May 2018.
Cost includes twin room accommodation (room only), return travel and transport to the race start from the hotel.
Your only extra costs are your race entry and hotel meal costs.
The total cost per person is £80.00 based on sharing a twin room
All monies are to be paid to Darrell Dunscombe or Matt Pearce by Monday March 5th.
You will need to secure your room and bus seat by completing the sign-up sheet which is available at each training evening.
• We have secured a BIG coach (with toilet facilities)
• Coach will leave Troon on Saturday 19th May at 11am from The Walker Hall
• Coach travel will be straight to the hotel (with a comfort stop)
• Sunday 20th May the coach will transport everyone to the start line (as close as the organizers allow), for both half and full marathon events
• Return travel to Troon from the event once everyone has finished and recovered!
• We should be back in Troon for celebration beer/wine/cup of tea!!
• We will be staying at ‘The Premier Inn, Liverpool Airport’ which is 8 miles from the start line
• Rooms have been secured by the club – hence we need to have your confirmations asap
• The hotel has an onsite restaurant, closer to the event we will book the restaurant and give you menus to pre-book your evening and pre-race meal
• We will need to know in advance of travel who you are sharing a room with so we can inform the hotel, please buddy up and add to the sign- up sheet
• Enter the race – marathon or half
• Complete the confirmation sheet at a club training night
• Pay Darrell and Matt before March 5th
• Train hard
• Bask in the glory afterword’s
Note this event is now open, the club will be providing free return coach transport to this event for members, please complete the confirmation sheet available at club nights there will be 49 bus places
NOTE THIS EVENT SELLS OUT QUICKLY SO ENTER ONLINE ASAP
Darrell & Matt